Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello Freshmen!

I woke up early and went for a jog around campus. The air was a perfect temperature and I felt good running with music to my ears. Central's campus is beautiful. One of my favorite parts is the little stream that runs through campus. I love the arched bridges you have to cross and standing in the middle looking at the water as the rains makes little ripples. I can get use to this :)

My roommate arrived today! She is so nice! I think we are going to get along great! Her boyfriend is also going to school here and he is a gem too. I helped with Movers and Shakers today. It was hard but totally worth it. I met so many people including cute christian upperclassman boys who are on the floor beneath me ;)

Lots of free food today! That's always good for poor college students.

I'm seriously slacking on my new year's resolution. No picture again today :(

No comments: