Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fuel

I tried out Fuel (Campus Crusade for Christ) tonight.
I liked it but I think that I like Salt a little bit better. There is still one other youth group type gathering I want to attend before I make my choice of what to go to regularly. I did make a new friend named Anna. She's a transfer student and doesn't know anyone so it was fun chatting with her. I also came home with a sticker. Woohoo!

My computer crashed and I had a meltdown about my english homework. Ugh.. some things just go so wrong but I soon got over it and realized how simple and unimportant those things were. My mom helped me get through that. I really don't know what I would do without her. She's still helping me along at college.

My RA/neighbor, Niel, took a look at my computer and fixed it! Ah, he wears toms, is a christian and super nice. I'm glad he's my neighbor. We also ate rice cakes together while he healed my lap top :)

Grace and peace to you from God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:3


He always knows how to make me feel better. Thanks God for all you do.

No comments: