Monday, September 27, 2010

Geology, Young Life and Polish Dogs

Did you know..
that the sun accounts for 99.8% of the mass in the solar system?
Or that Jupiter has a mass 318 times larger than Earth?

Yea, I didn't know these things either and guess what? I learned them in Geology class. Isn't that strange.. this is a class about rocks and the earth's formations, not about the sky and galaxies beyond what we can see.

I went to a Young Life BBQ with Jon tonight! Jillian who did the talks at Breakaway in February was there. She and her husband just moved to Ellensburg because Corey (her husband) just became the area director. Also, Jake, who was on work crew at Malibu and ran the zip line was there. He apparently goes to Central and is only a ear older than me. Small world if you ask me. They said they need lots of leaders so I'm very excited! I hope God wants me in this ministry. I would love to be a young life leader here!

I ate a polish hot dog. Let me say it again.. I ate a polish hot dog for dinner. It was about a whole foot long and is now not settling well in my stomach. I'm not quite sure why I did such a thing. I suppose it was because I was pretty hungry and I didn't want to be one of "those girls" that asks for a veggie burger. Haha whatever!

Doing a little homework before Movie Madness Monday. Free movie at 10:00! Yay for late college nights.



I miss Bella. Well animals in general. I wish I could have one in my room.

No comments: