Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mercer Creek Church & Generation Church

Today was my "try out church day." I walked to Mercer Creek church with Rubal and Jon which is down the street from where I live. I liked it.. nice traditional family kind of church. They had a free welcome back lunch which was really nice. We sat at a table with three black guys who were absolutely hilarious and kept us laughing the whole time.

The weather was beautiful today. It was absolutely perfect. Temperature, nice breeze, slight cloud coverage.. just everything about it. That lead to me going for a run outside instead of the rec center. That had a disadvantage unfortunately. I didn't get to see the hot guys working out all around me ;)

Next was Generation Church which is held at 7:00 p.m. in the rec center. On campus, that's a plus! I walked in by myself, not knowing anybody and a girl immediately came up to me and introduced me to some other girls. I felt so welcomed. The worship, the message, the people.. just everything about it was just what I needed. I'm pretty sure I'll be attending regularly!

Jesus isn't concerned about making us comfortable, he's all about saving us. He wants to know the condition of our soul.

Jesus is acceptance, forgiveness, life, everlasting love.

Jesus is _______.
You fill in the blank.


No comments: