Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Friends.

The first day I got up here at Central I thought I was going to die. Not knowing people and feeling all alone in a strange place that has to become like home is a little frightening.. no actually, very frightening. Everyone says that you'll make friends and it's true. I've met some really wonderful people over the last couple of days.

I got up and had a little quiet time in the meadow. The perfect verse found me. I know God is right here with me. He'll never leave.


Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
Psalm 54:4


Today we spent the afternoon hiking. Only a small portion of us made it to the top of the trail but that was okay. It lead for some great conversation with the Outdoor Pursuit and Rental guys. The mountains were beautiful.. seeing the snow peaks poking through the trees was a sight to see.





No comments: