Friday, October 1, 2010

I Learned A Few Things Today...

- Do not buy more than what will fit in your backpack. I walked to Fred Meyer which is a good mile in one direction. I bought some necessary items... milk, juice, apples, bananas, mini bagels, you know the good stuff. My shoulders wanted to kill me.

- Never underestimate your wholesome, christian, RA neighbor. I'll leave it at that. I heard some stories tonight and I'm not quite sure what to think of them.

- There is such a thing as "coffee" yogurt. I bought some. I'll let you know how it tastes.

- Entering college is like saying "welcome to bad language town." I hate that.

- Life cereal never gets old... even at 11:23 p.m.

- Ellensburg really is a beautiful little place.

1 comment:

Nell said...

Jessi, I love your pictures so much!