Saturday, October 30, 2010

You breathed infinity into my world...

...and time was lost up in a cloud and in a whirl.

Molly Walker and Hannah Davison were in E-Burg today for swimming districts so I spent the morning hanging out with them! We ate waffles at their hotel and then laughed for quite a while in their room as a teammate of theirs ate a hard boiled egg in one bite. She earned $4 for shoving that nasty thing in her mouth. A little bit of real world Ellensburg was filmed. Haha, those girls are a crack up and I love them! It truly brightened my day getting to see them.



Tonight I volunteered at an event called Fright Festival at the Farm. It was a little Halloween gathering for elementary kids. I worked at the face painting station and freezed my buns off! But it was totally worth seeing the smiles on the little kids all dressed up. It's amazing how volunteering and doing things for others can lift your spirits and make things worth while.

I don't think I've been this cold in a while. Every bone in my body feels like it's shivering so I'm excited to curl up in my warm bed. Sleep is calling my name.

No comments: