Monday, November 8, 2010

Andrew Belle, Enough Said.

Andrew Belle was at Central today. He was literally 5 feet away from me at one point. I'm officially in love with him. His voice, his face, his hair.. oh boy, everything about him is wonderful. We even made eye contact several, okay many times. He smiled, I smiled back. It was a magical moment. I skipped psych class and it was totally worth it. Anything to see a free, rather private like concert from my favorite artist. I just couldn't stop smiling :)



I've decided to write my final english paper on abortion and how it's murder. As I was researching I came across this verse. How amazing...

You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart. When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there — you saw me before I was born. The days allotted to me had all been recorded in you book, before any of them ever began.
Psalm 139: 13-16

No comments: