Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ecclesiastes 9:9









Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun - all your meaningless days. Of course in my case, this would mean a husband. I truly have a happy heart when I think about spending days with my special someone, hopefully someday soon. It's pretty incredible how our days here on earth are meaningless compared to forever we'll get to have with Jesus and yet he has given us the gift of loving each other and simply enjoying life. I've come to the conclusion that guys talk about their future wives way more than girls talk about their future husbands. So in that case, I have some room to talk... I'd like to fall in love with a man who will play the guitar for me, take photos with me, cook with me, give me piggy back rides, hold my hand and tell me stories, plant a garden with me, and live meaningless days with me.

Little miss Nicole and I had a little baking/crafting afternoon. We made fruity pebble rice crispies complete with frosting and sprinkles. Whoever thought of that recipe is a genius. They were so wonderful. Then we made pictures frames out of toilet paper roles. Haha, it sounds interesting I know. I was invited for dinner so we ate tacos. Tonight was the first night in a long while that I ate beef. It didn't really bother me which is good. Maybe I'm growing out of my disgust with the cow meat. We booked it over to the movie theater and watched The Last Song. It is a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who likes a good romance, not to mention a tear jerker. I'd like to go live on a beach and be tan with long flowing hair right at this moment.

I've listened to this song on repeat for the last hour. Lovely.

2 comments:

Laurel.Elise said...

gaaaaaaaahhhh making fruit juice, watching the last song, i've missed so much!!!!! i miss you so muchhhhhhhh i'm gonna call in and see if i have to work sat. [probably wont, i think i asked for it off] and then we can have our Roasters lunch date! and maybe sat. night casey wouldnt mind helping us make some more fruit juice :) we'll be getting back way late fri. night, but i'll call you first thing on sat. and we'll make plans! love ya!!!!!!!

Kaile Emily said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't stop thinking about the husband God has in store for me. =]