Sunday, April 4, 2010

last day



Happy Easter everyone! Church was very good this morning and Eric, Tiff and Macy accompanied my parents and I. My dad and I were asked to hand out bulletins for second service so I held the door open and soaked up the sun while saying good morning. We then decided that since it was such a beautiful day we needed to do something outside, so why not go geocaching? We ran down to beer falls and came out with nothing. It must have been a tiny one to find. Once my mom got home from teaching Sunday school we all headed up to Badger Mountain in search of some more. Before we found the hidden treasure my mom pulls a bag of cocaine out of a bush! Oh man, not quite what we expected. We ended up finding 4 geocaches and wrote our names in each one, even leaving a bracelet in one box. I completely forgot my camera so there are no pictures to document the adventure. My bad! We called for delivery pizza and watched The Time Traveler's Wife. Good movie but super sad and way too much kissing going on.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Plain and simple.
This last week has been far too great and school will not compare.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18.

No comments: