Thursday, April 15, 2010

love is enough.



So, I had every reason to take at least one photo today.. the weather was beautiful, I didn't start school until 10:30, my best friend stayed the night. But.. sadly I did not touch my camera today. I've only missed a couple days but that is still one less photo in my 365 album. Oh well, my eyes took in the beauty and that's all that matters.

I woke Laurel up earlier than she wanted, haha. We had whole wheat waffles for breakfast and sat on the back porch in the sun and read Philippians 2 together. It was a great reminder to be humble just as Jesus was and be a sacrifice for Him.

After school I had another finger appointment and the doc injected my fingers again :( My warts are coming back and they are now all swollen, red and in an insane amount of pain. Hopefully this will do the trick and they will go away for good.

I've been thinking about tattoos lately. I really liked the one pictured above.. maybe someday I'll get one!

2 comments:

ylkevin said...

i got all pumped when i saw that pic of the tattoo. but then when i found out it wasn't your arm, i was bummed. haha. you should totally get one!

jessica strecker said...

i don't think i'm allowed to right now haha but i'm thinking i want one.