Thursday, April 22, 2010

phil wickham baby!



Today was the day I've been waiting for! Phil Wickham and Leeland concert with a bunch of amazing friends! School went by at a snail's pace and finally it was Spokane time! Casey, Kevin, Laurel and I piled in the car and a couple hours later it was time for the night to begin. Words can't really describe the talent Phil and Leeland have. It was simply an amazing concert. To stand and worship with them equaled a truly incredible experience. You think Phil sounds good on YouTube? Listening to him live is pretty much listening to an angel.. no more explanation needed. Sherrie's followed and then Noah's house to park it for the night. Switchfoot video, Jesse and Kevin playing some more angelic music, watching James (our new friend) in his hilarious state of loopiness and good conversation took place until the wee hours of the morning.. well more like all morning. 5:30 rolled around and Laurel, Jesse and I dosed off to get an hour or two of sleep. Laurel and I have decided that this was a preview of what college could potentially be like... Hanging out with amazing people, concerts, talking about Jesus, Worshiping, and just doing whatever pleases the soul. I can't say enough how blessed I am to have fellow Jesus lovers in my life to grow with and learn from. Thank you to those of you who share yourselves, love and stories with me. You know who you are :)

1 comment:

Katherine Renee said...

oh Phil Wickham! I love his voice! God has truly blessed him. That is so cool you got to see him live!!!