Saturday, May 29, 2010

lazy day

Well, yoga kicked my butt today. I'm going to complain a little bit and say that my arm really hurts. I'm not quite sure what I did to it.. but I must have stretched it too far or something along those lines. I can already feel my body getting sore and I'm dreading waking up tomorrow, I probably will be unable to move. It was great to see Edwin though! I've found that the only time I see him is when I go to yoga or occasionally at church. He is such an amazing friend and I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life!

My mom and I stopped by the court club to watch Demie and Ali play for the state tennis title 3 years in a row. They were in their last game and Ali fell and tore her MCL. It was such an unfortunate accident. They forfeited the game and took 2nd place. I was having a hard time not shedding tears for them. It's so tough to watch dreams being crushed right in front of your eyes. They are two very talented girls and I'm so proud of them in everything they've accomplished!

I made a smoothie, complete with a kiwi. Even though I managed to get it on my white shirt it was still quite satisfying :)




I took a two and a half hour nap which was truly wonderful.
My mom and I made quesadillas and watched August Rush.
We also worked on our bookmarks. I'm making them for my intern class. Here are two of my favorites:

No comments: