Tuesday, July 6, 2010

alone time

I had some time alone tonight. I drove Lauren to Colombia park for her coed soccer game and I decided it would be a perfect time for a bike ride along the river so I did just that. I rode out to Clover Island and explored a little bit. It was kind of a neat area. I've never been out there before. They just put in a lighthouse and it would be a beautiful place to sit and watch the sunset. I think that will be happening in the very near future. A guy who drove by in his car barked at me and I almost fell off of my bike because it scared me so bad. Some people can just be so rude. Returning to my truck I layed out a blanket in the back and read my book while glancing up at the soccer game every few minutes. Sometimes spending an evening all alone is just the perfect thing.

No comments: