Monday, July 5, 2010

Bicycle

I took my sister's bike out for a spin this morning. I kind of forgot what it's like to ride a bike. I can't really remember the last time I've even been on one. I've been wanting a bike of my own but today was the day I was going to do something about it. I looked on Craig's List and found a couple that I thought would be good to take a look at. They ended up not being what I really wanted so my dad and I made a trip to Greenies on the way home. Please welcome the Trek Antelope into the family. They had this 80's white beauty that caught my eye. I rode her down the street and found that she was perfect.





My mom teaches in the 2 year old Sunday School room at church and one of her little guys came over so we could watch him tonight. While his mom went to bible study we played with cars and bubbles, went for a walk, and watched Finding Nemo. He is by far one of the cutest kids I've ever seen.

No comments: