Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today I Enjoyed...

Hiking up Badger Mountain with my mom while talking about things and people that mean a lot to us. She's the best person to talk to.

Reading my book in the hammock in the back yard. I just love reading and when I have a good love story to engulf myself in it makes it so much better.

Washing my truck with my dad.

Baking mini muffins.
Reading my book on the kitchen floor while the muffins were in the oven.

Eating pizza with my parents.

Taking senior photos that will last a lifetime.



Singing awfully loud in the car with the windows down.

Hanging out with lovely girls who make me laugh and smile.



Sitting around a campfire, making smores.

Pulling pranks on silly boys.

Curling up in my nice warm bed complete with tube socks.

No comments: